About Grey Bruce Insurance Agency Inc.
Grey Bruce Insurance Agency Inc. is owned and operated by Rick & Kathy Gamblen. As an independent insurance and group benefits broker Rick is the exclusive representative of the National Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan for the Grey Bruce region and a nationally recognized leader in employee benefits programs. His past eighteen years in the group benefits business has provided him with the experience to satisfy client requirements for firms with 1 to over 1100 employees.
We specialize in structuring innovative and in many cases exclusive group insurance programs for our clients. Grey Bruce Insurance Agency works with you to provide:
- Access to Canada’s #1 group benefit plan for businesses from 1 – 50 employees
- The security of traditional insurance products from leading national companies, ensuring competitive pricing and financial stability not only for today, but for the future.
- Our group benefits expertise to enable you to make decisions about your plan’s design regardless of any one insurer’s standard benefit.
- The opportunity to self-fund appropriate benefits allowing you to retain the reserve dollars instead of the insurance company.
- Group access to Disability and Critical Illness programs without medical evidence.
- Rick provides a well rounded base of experience to the insurance needs of the business and personal markets, stemming from his twenty plus years in the Canadian banking industry and his subsequent responsibilities in Estate Planning, Asset Reallocation Strategies, Staff Management, Advertising and promotion, conducting Insurance Seminars, Business Succession strategies.
Rick is also an independent advisor for 3G Benefits, Canada Life, Great West Life, Manulife Financial, RBC, Sun Life and Transamerica Life. Dedication to building and maintaining valued client relationships starts and ends with old-fashioned service. We would welcome the opportunity, at your convenience, to introduce ourselves.
For small business we offer